On Sunday, July 28, we experienced a residential fire in which my husband’s wood carving studio caught fire. By the time we saw it, flames were beginning to breach the roof ridge, and we dialed 911.
Volunteer firefighters from two locations arrived very soon, plus medical and police personnel. We are so grateful for their professional, caring actions and attitude.
They made sure no one was inside or injured and then prevented the fire from spreading into the garage and house. We thank all the men and women who are ready to respond to emergencies here. We appreciate you so much.
Camille and John Long