Friday, March 30
- Community Good Friday Service, noon, March 30, St. Peter’s Lutheran Church, 6309 S. Wilson Place, Clinton. Seven congregations gathering for soup at bread at 11:30 and one hour worship 12-1 p.m. Clergy from all seven congregations will speak on the single topic of violence today. At 1 p.m., a silent witness will be held out on State Highway 525.
- Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt, 8:30-9:30 p.m., March 30, field next to Oak Harbor Chamber of Commerce, 32630 SR 20. For 7th to 12th graders only. Bring a flashlight, there will be two heats so everyone gets a chance to get eggs. Eggs have tickets in them. Tickets can be used to buy prizes or candy, plushies, Gatorade, pens, highlighters, etc. Or enter the raffle for the big bunny. Free.
Saturday, March 31
- 28th Annual Easter Egg Hunt, 10 a.m., March 31, Coupeville Town Park. Toddlers to 5th grade. Donations to Gifts From the Heart food bank welcomed. Sponsored by Soroptimist International of Coupeville.
- Easter Hoppenings at the Navy Exchange, 10 a.m. to noon, Navy Exchange on the Seaplane Base. Egg hunt and activities are free. Activities include pony rides, petting zoo, water ball, face painting, airbrush tattoos, climbing wall, bounce houses and pictures with the bunny. Breakfast available by reservation and additional cost. For reservations, call 360-257-0600. Bring your own camera and Easter basket.
- Community Easter Egg Hunt, 10 a.m. to noon, March 31, field next to Oak Harbor Chamber of Commerce, 32630 SR 20. Open to 6th grade and below. Featuring more than 10,000 eggs, a petting zoo, golden tickets for big bunnies and fun. Egg Hunt heats every 15 minutes and areas for each age group ensure that all of the kids will find eggs and no one gets trampled. Bring the whole family.
- Clinton Easter Egg Hunt, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., March 31. Dan Porter Park. Hunt begins at 11 a.m. Photos with Easter Bunny and fire department trucks. Thousands of eggs including prizes and candy.
- Homeplace Memory Care Easter Egg Hunt, 11 a.m. to noon, March 31, 171 SW 6th St., Oak Harbor. All ages, free.
- Easter Egg Hunt, 11 a.m. to noon, March 31, Grace Community Church, 29470 SR 20, Oak Harbor. For ages 1 to 12. Prizes, fire truck tours. Co-hosted by Grace Community Church and North Whidbey Fire and Rescue.
- Bunny Daze Bunny Hunt, 11 a.m. to noon, March 31. Boy & Dog Park. Mayor Tim Callison will make an official proclamation, a special bunny guest will be welcomed, spring flowers and treats handed out, and everyone is invited to wear their bunny ears. Then the kids’ Bunny Hunt begins with an abundance of gently-loved bunnies, hidden in plain view around town, for kids to find and take home. There are even several hop-scotch courts around town for a bit of bunny-like bounding. http://langleymainstreet.org/2017/07/07/bunny-daze/
- Easter Egg Hunt, 12:45-2 p.m., March 31, Holmes Harbor Rod & Gun Club, Langley. For ages 0 to 11 years. Hunt begins at 1 p.m. sharp.
- Easter Egg Hunt, 1-2 p.m., March 31, Bayview Community Hall, Langley. Easter egg hunt, candy scramble, cookie decorating, prizes and more. Hunting for ages 0 to 12 years. Hunting begins at 1 p.m.
- Fleet Reserve Easter Egg Hunt, 2-3 p.m., March 31, Fleet Reserve, 331 SE 8th Ave., Oak Harbor. For ages 0 to 12 years. Open to the public. Egg hunting begins at 2 p.m. Lots of fun activities. Meet the Easter Bunny. Hot Dogs.
- Easter Vigil, 8 p.m., March 31, Island Vineyard Community Church, 1080 SE Pioneer Way, Oak Harbor.
Sunday, April 1
- Community-wide Easter Sunrise Service, 6:30 a.m., April 1, Gazebo at Windjammer Park, Oak Harbor. A collaboration of many churches and community friends from the greater Oak Harbor area. The service will be a brief gathering of song, Scripture and celebration of Jesus’ death and resurrection. A love offering will be taken to support The Haven emergency homeless shelter of Oak Harbor. Warm refreshments and friendly conversations will follow.
- Fleet Reserve Easter Breakfast, 9-11:30 a.m., April 1, 331 SE 8th Ave., Oak Harbor. Eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, hash browns, breakfast burritos, biscuits and gravy. Adults $9, kids 10 and younger $5.
- Easter breakfast, 9 a.m., April 1, St. Peter’s Lutheran Church, 6309 S. Wilson Place, Clinton. Followed by 10 a.m. Easter Egg Hunt and 10:30 a.m. worship service.
- Easter service, 10:30 a.m., April 1, Island Vineyard Community Church, 1080 SE Pioneer Way, Oak Harbor.
- Easter Worship and Egg Hunt, 10:30 a.m., April 1, First Reformed Church, 250 SW 3rd Ave., Oak Harbor. All are invited to worship (nursery for birth to 3 years old provided.) Children 6th grade and younger invited to egg hunt on front lawn after service.
- “The Hill of Golgotha,” an original play by Mary Hendrickson, 10:30 a.m., April 1, Coupeville Community Bible Church. Play includes music from the church choir performed during a special Easter worship celebration. Call 360-678-4778 for more information.
- VFW Easter Egg Hunt, 12-1 p.m., April 1, VFW Post 7392, 3037 Goldie Road, Oak Harbor. For kids 12 and younger.