Angie Homola is running for the Washington State Senate. She will get my vote and here’s why:
• She has had valuable experience in government, serving as an Island County commissioner. During her term, she proved herself financially responsible with taxpayers’ money, while still protecting services to veterans and seniors.
• She walks the talk. She donated over $41,000 of her income back to the county when we faced that great recession eight years ago.
• Angie secured funds for property owners working in forestry and farming.
• She worked for safe beach access, and she protected natural areas, encouraged tourism and created jobs for local shops, inns and restaurants.
• All of this was done with transparency and with a willingness to work cooperatively with both Democrats and Republicans in order to get the job done.
Angie Homola has lived in Washington State for 30 years and in Island County for 19 years with her two children and her husband, a P-3 pilot at Whidbey Island Naval Air Station. She is dedicated to serving the people of Island, Skagit, and Snohomish counties by obtaining a fair share of state revenues to the 10th Legislative District for our roads, ferry system and schools.