South Whidbey Tilth’s second annual winter market is scheduled for 11 a.m. to 2 p.m on Sundays, Dec. 5 and 12. The setting is outdoors for safety against the spread of the coronavirus and flu.
Shoppers can expect to find unique holiday crafts, hot food, winter produce, a bonfire and more. Extreme weather such as ice, high winds or snow will cancel the market. If this happens, there will be a make-up market on Sunday, Dec. 19, also weather-permitting.
New vendors are welcome to apply by contacting the market manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a message at 360-321-0757. Currently the vendors planning to appear include:
* Old School Market Farm has hot pizza, sushi rolls, vegan dishes, hot coffee and more.
* Lone Creek Farm has wreaths and dried flower arrangements.
* Baked goods from Sweet Luxury Cookies and Acorn Bakery.
* Silva Family Farm will bring frozen blueberries, local honey and blueberry ice cream.
* The Herbal Workshop has soaps and more.
* The Mayan Dogs brings beautiful tapestries and handwoven goods to benefit pet rescue in Guatemala while also supporting local artisans.
* Momma & Me Vibrations 2 Bee offers chakra oils, mists and more.
* WiskOwl Wonders has incense, natural smudging supplies, friendship feathers and more.
* Marigold & Clover has herbal salt soaks, scrubs and bath items.
* GypsySoul by Laura has hand beaded malas, jewelry and crystals.
* Trippy Whidbey offers tie-dyed apparel
* Whidbey Willows has fiber, crafts & nature photography.
* Forged by Joey has handforged items by young blacksmith Joey Guerra.
* Little Bean’s Toy Chest sells handmade felted children’s activity books.
* Organic Farm School offers winter produce.