Looking for an ideal full-service venue on Whidbey Island to host your special birthday party, wedding reception, retirement gathering, service or church group meeting, or meet-and-greet?
The answer might be hiding in plain sight!
You may already have experienced the services of Bryan Stucky and his team at Wallin Funeral Home in Oak Harbor. But did you know their inviting, modern facilities are also now available as a venue for community gatherings of all kinds, under the banner of Whidbey Events Center?
“We’re already a part of the community, and this was a natural way for us to extend that welcome further to bring people together in different ways,” Bryan says.
With facilities and food and beverage services that can be tailored to your requirements, from smaller intimate events to large gatherings of up to 130 people, the conveniently located Whidbey Events Center offers you options.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll find:
- Pick your room size – With a welcoming lobby area with comfortable seating and tasteful artwork, a reception area capable of hosting small to medium-size groups up to 70 people, and a highly customizable main hall, there’s a space for every size of gathering.
- Finger food or sit-down meals – The onsite kitchen allows for a variety of options, whether you handle the basic food prep yourselves, allow the Center to do it for you, or give your hired caterer a place to get things ready.
- Convenient pricing structure – Whether you need one separate space or a combination of all three, you’ll find competitive room rental prices for your event. Ask about discount rates for non-profit organizations!
- Need digital memories of the event? – Videography service is available for your wedding activities or other special moments. There’s also a large screen available to show your own videos and photo slideshows.
- Dance the night away – If you need someone to provide the tunes for your event, from background music to songs that’ll get you up dancing, Whidbey Events Center can help. DJs help set the mood by utilizing the Center’s modern Bose sound system.
Tour the facilities to find out more
Ready to discover the possibilities for your event? Owner/operator Bryan and his wife, Carrie, invite you down to tour the facilities. “We’re event experts and we have access to all of the services you’ll need to make your event a success,” Bryan says.
To book an event or receive more information, contact them online or call 360-544-4129.