Island County is discussing possible planning projects up for consideration next year.
The Planning Commission and Board of Island County Commissioners will review considered items for the 2018 Annual Review Docket through a series of meetings over the course of the next few months. The board will review items proposed for the docket and recommendations made by the Planning Commission before deciding to include them in the county’s comprehensive plan.
Discussions will include items such as an application from the public considering an expansion to the Oak Harbor urban growth area.
Meeting are help in the commissioner’s hearing room, located on 1 NE 6th Street in Coupeville.
The dates are as follows, with times for later meeting to be determined:
– Planning Commission workshop at 2 p.m. Monday, Aug. 28
– Planning Commission workshop Monday, Sept. 11
– Planning Commission workshop Monday, Sept. 25
– Board work sessions set for October, date to be determined
– Board public hearing, date to be determined.
For more information, visit https://www.islandcountywa.gov/Planning/Pages/docket.aspx.